L’Oréal Paris And Camila Cabello Staff Up For Havana Make-up Assortment
International celebrity Camila Cabello and L’Oréal Paris have teamed as much as launch a limited-edition make-up assortment impressed by Cabello’s private type and residential metropolis of Havana. Working intently with L’Oréal Paris, Cabello’s Havana assortment might be filled with her favorite make-up shades and merchandise. In accordance with the official assertion, the gathering options:
• The Havana Solar-Lit Bronzer: A liquid bronzer out there in two shades for dewy, bronzed pores and skin,
• Havana Gotta Give Forehead: A liquid forehead product out there in three shades for natural-looking brows
• Havana Flash Liner: A black felt-tip marker-like eyeliner for straightforward and exact software
• Havana Lip Dew: Lip glosses in 4 juicy hues
• Havana Eye Shadow: Creamy eye shadows out there in 4 shades for a pure or sultry look.
I’m extraordinarily proud and excited in regards to the Havana assortment,” says Camila Cabello. “I needed to create merchandise that not solely I’d personally put on, however that may work properly throughout numerous pores and skin tones. For me, feeling and looking my finest helps gas my confidence and I hope to encourage different folks to really feel the identical.”
The limited-edition Havana assortment will first launch at Ulta.com on July 15, 2018 and might be out there nationwide at mass retailers in August 2018. Costs vary from $9.99 to $14.99.
Comments are closed.