Jennifer Garner Virtually “Lit the Kitchen on Fireplace” Whereas Cooking for Holidays

Jennifer Garner has a cooking confession: She almost burned down her kitchen this Christmas.

The Alias actress admitted that she had a flambé mishap whereas making Ina Garten‘s beef bourguignon throughout the vacation season. On Wednesday, Dec. 29, Jennifer shared a video of herself pouring Cognac into her stew earlier than lighting it ablaze.

“I am a bit of nervous… Bear in mind we’re doubling this recipe. I do not know if we’d like all of this,” she stated of the half of cup of brandy required. She obtained her reply second later when the flames grew uncontrolled for a ​second as they rose up a number of inches within the air. 

She gave the digital camera a shocked look earlier than the hearth appeared to die down. Jennifer quipped, “A thousand pardons. Do not double the Cognac. Are you able to consider that simply occurred? That was wild.” 

It appears everyone seems to be OK, and she or he later defined the state of affairs in her caption. “The factor about traditions—all you do to present them that means is maintain them,” she wrote on Instagram. “I do not know after I began making @inagarten’s beef bourguignon (from Barefoot in Paris) for Christmas, it was lengthy sufficient in the past that the odor of this excellent stew makes me really feel comfortable, cozy, and relaxed.”

Comments are closed.